Rage Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage Ragnarok Online

Welcome to Rage Ragnarok Online! Feel the heat inside!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where to Donate?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Where to Donate? Empty
PostSubject: Where to Donate?   Where to Donate? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:55 am

Where to Donate? WU_header_logo18442

Where to Donate? Logo1_zpse6c7d543

Receiver

First Name: Kevin
Middle Name: Vicerra 
Last Name: Cabang
Address: Visayas Avenue Quezon City

After sending via Western Union, email rage.ragnarok@yahoo.com with your name, address, contact number, amount you donated, in-game name and the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) with Email Subject of “Donation”.

Where to Donate? Paypal

Email Address: please see Admin for the email address or email rage.ragnarok@yahoo.com

Don’t forget to also put your MAIN CHARACTER NAME in the “NOTE BOX” (if available) found below the “Send Money” page so I would know where to link your free pods to.

a) Finalize the transaction. You will then be given by Paypal an online receipt as well as an email receipt of the transaction you just made.

b) Your online receipt is your proof that you have sent money. Be sure to save it (Print screen or Save as).

Send me a copy of it click contact us:
This is for me to be notified of the donation you just made and start to verify online of your Paypal Donation.
Also please include the following info with your email:
Email Subject : Paypal Donation
Senders Real Full Name :
Name in Paypal Account :
Your MAIN Character Name : (EXACT, careful of the “L” & “i” also capital & small letters)
Amount sent :
Date sent :
Senders Complete Address : (for credit card/paypal verification )

WARNING: Credit Card and/or Paypal fraud is a felony and is punishable by law.

c) The processing of your donation will begin once the email is received and checked.
Our Paypal verification is done online which will normally take just a few minutes.
Kindly give us some time for your Cash Card to reach the NPC after quick verification and processing.

d) Once your Paypal donation is already verified and processed, just click the ‘Reward Giver’ NPC in game found at the main town and it will give out your POD Tickets as promised.

Terms in making donation:
Click here!

NOTE: For more inquiries please click Contact Us and we will assist you not more than 12 hours.
WARNING: Donation Scamming and/or Fraud will not be tolerated and is punishable by a TOTAL BAN of all your accounts, shop mates and IP. The incident will be notified to the proper authorities.
Back to top Go down
https://rage-ro.forumtl.com

Where to Donate?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage Ragnarok Online :: General Information :: Donations-
Jump to: